I wish I could use mathematical equations to solve you and figure you out, fill in the spaces with those exhausting alphabets.
I am pleased with this, A very honest piece about the three new people in my life right now. My teachers.
I have started college, and well, this is about my teachers, the three of them and all their ways. The first one teaches biology, second English, and third, some weird math subject. I love the first one, and even writing about him almost brought me to tears. And I love him as a teacher. nothing else.
Written for them:<[link]
- Was the piece easy to follow?
- What was your first impression?
- What do you think about it. Like really think about the piece.
- How was the styling of the piece? Did you like it? Did you not? why?
- Are there any teachers you can relate this piece to in your life?
- Any general improvement that I need?